BASIC GUIDELINE TO ORGANIZE BLOOD DONATION CAMPAIGN
- 50 donors minimum.
- A minimum space allocation of 30 feet by 30 feet in an area. However, larger space is needed, pending on the number of donors for the day.
- It must be a strategic location, convenient for the donors to gather, preferably with air-conditioner or fan, well lighted with good ventilation. Condusive and dust free environment.
- Avoid blood drives involving warm area,isolated from public areas and staircases which affects health and safety of staff.
- Easy to load and unload equipment.
- Basic facilities – Surau/small area for solat prayers, washroom, power and water Supply.
- All equipment necessary for the campaign will be made available by respective blood bank except for tables and chairs. The organizer needs to provide minimum of 8 tables, 20 chairs.
- The organizers should be actively involved in the publicity of the blood drives to ensure to ensure the campaign is successful.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION KINDLY CONTACT THE NEAREST BLOOD BANK